Hi,

there was a Change in bigtop to remap the uid of jenkins to uid 500. Now our CI is seriously broken, since this uid is actually reservered by our cloud provider for our host and the jenkins is now broken: since jenkins on the host and within the container has different uid's  . Mapping of sources into the container do not work any more.

I already had to remove all the data in Bigtop-packages-trunk CI job.

There are a couple of options to solve this:

* Reverting BIGTOP-3001, but than it may clash with uid at the committers machine
* Enhance bigtop-ci/build.sh

Best,
Olaf