Hello Evans,

Thanks for chiming in. Comments inline.

On Wed, 23 May 2018 23:09:55 +0800
Evans Ye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, and I offer to lead the PR/noise maker tasks.

I am planning to be at ApacheCon, as it is in driving distance from me
here in New England.   That also warrants at some point a discussion
about a booth and activities there.

Agreed. I'm not sure I am ready to take over as release manager, but I
am setting up my own build/test environment for Bigtop, where I could
push submissions into master.

Very good question. Something I am reading through f.e what's
new/incomptible etc. with Hadoop V2 vs V3.

Thanks,

Peter