Hi Jun,

The result is independently if initiated by build script or by log in interactivly into the machine.
100% reproducable.
While running all the diagnostics and comparing timestamps, I just realized that time is wrong by 45minutes.

Somehow ntp exited. I restarted ntp service and tried to push again by local login shell: All went through smoothly.

Cool.

Thanks for suggesting to look at the logfiles!

Regards,
   Olaf