bigtop-ci/build.sh can solve the issue but right now we don't have nexus
enabled with it. So it's not ready as Olaf said. I think reverting is a
better option since we don't want to loose stability after day-to-day
iterations.
We can recommit BIGTOP-3001 back once bigtop-ci is polished and ready to
take over CI jobs.

Evans
Olaf Flebbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 於 2018年6月14日 週四 下午10:05寫道: