Congrats, Jay! Well deserve it.

Regards,

Wenwu,Peng
At 2014-04-30 02:11:13,"Mark Grover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >Congrats, Jay! > > >On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > >> Guys, >> >> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Bigtop has asked Jay >> Vyas to >> become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted! >> >> His ASF account has been created as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> >> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there >> is no >> need to go via the proxy patch submission process. This should enable >> better >> productivity. >> >> Just keep in mind that Apache Bigtop practices RTC (review-then-commit) >> development process which means that most of the time you still have to >> get at >> least one +1 before the checkin. If in doubt exercise your best judgement >> and >> don't hesitate to ask questions on this very mailing list. >> >> We're happy to have you on board and looking for many more contributions to >> come! >> >> With regards, >>   Cos >>