Jay,

I don't think we've been doing bigtop publishing like ever. All use cases that
we had were clearly covered by simple local installation of the artifacts.

I think it might be a good time to start doing the publishing of the official
Bigtop artifacts to mavencentral.

Could you get a bit deeper into this whole idea of the applications? I am
interested to hear more ;)!

Thanks,
  Cos