HBase >> mail # user >> [96.x] replacement for HConnectionManager:deleteConnection() and deleteAllConnection()

Re: [96.x] replacement for HConnectionManager:deleteConnection() and deleteAllConnection()
For your first question, HConnectionManager was moved to hbase-client
module.
The deprecation seems to happen before that move.

I am trying to find out the JIRA that deprecated deleteConnection().

Cheers