Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Cassandra File System

+
David Medinets 2012-10-02, 01:42
+
Josh Elser 2012-10-02, 02:31
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-02, 02:34
Re: Cassandra File System
I think the hope is that the Cassandra File System can be used to
replicate between data centers. For example, two replicas in center A
and two replicas in center B.