Chukwa >> mail # user >> Chukwa collector confronted with a NPE

Re: Chukwa collector confronted with a NPE
Hrm.

Is there some process that's connecting to the SocketTeeWriter port
[9094 by default] and then not sending a command? I think you'll get
that NPE if you open the connection and then close it without sending
anything.

As you suspect, it should be benign, since all that's being killed
there is the per-connection handler thread.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department