Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zoo.cfg Server ID

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-04, 19:38
Re: zoo.cfg Server ID
Hi Jordan,
 From admin guide:

The myid file consists of a single line containing only the text of
that machine's id. So myid of server 1 would contain the text "1" and
nothing else. The id must be unique within the ensemble and should
have a value between 1 and 255

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.2/zookeeperAdmin.html

hope that helps.

mahadev