MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop-1.1.1 namenode and datanode version mismatch

Re: Hadoop-1.1.1 namenode and datanode version mismatch
the version is not match,as the log indicated:
namenode:1.1.1
datanode:1.1.2-SNAPSHOT

hadoop.relaxed.worker.version.check only works when version match(relax
just revision check).

you may have a try of hadoop.skip.worker.version.check.
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8968