Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Blog post about difference in Connectors and Drivers

Blog post about difference in Connectors and Drivers
Hi Sqoop developers,
I've noticed that a lot of users are having issues to distinguish between connectors and drivers, so I've put together blog post that is explaining the differences. It's currently available in preview mode on our blog [1]. I'm intending to publish it tomorrow, but I wanted to give other committers ability to take a look. Unfortunately only committers can have access to the unpublished blog posts, so other contributors will have to wait for publication to tomorrow.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://blogs.apache.org/roller-ui/authoring/entryEdit.rol?weblog=sqoop&bean.id=b260c67c-38c6-4c2c-8815-ac54fe3cf7e4