MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Hadoop- Network ( protocols) information

Re: Hadoop- Network ( protocols) information
Marco Shaw 2014-01-18, 21:38
Hi.

I think you are asking for quite a bit without any indication that you have tried to lookup this information yourself.

Start with your favourite search engine. and look for "hadoop firewall", for example.

One example http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP1/HDP-1.2.0/bk_reference/content/reference_chap2.html

Marco