HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Replication

Re: Hbase Replication
better you keep the data replication on the both cluster and do some
setting so that it will keep on monitoring the availability of the namenode
the script for that is available at github, which will monitor the namenode
if it goes down then next request should be redirected to the other running
cluster back and forth.

--

Shashwat Shriparv