MapReduce >> mail # user >> Fair Scheduler pools regardless of users

Re: Fair Scheduler pools regardless of users
Hi Amit,

You can set the mapred.job.queue.name to the name of the queue you want to
submit it to.  If the queue does not exist, it will be created.  If you
want to configure a queue with particular properties, you can do so in the
Fair Scheduler allocations file.  See
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/fair_scheduler.html.

-Sandy