Accumulo >> mail # user >> Titan (graph database) Support For Accumulo?

+
David Medinets 2012-07-20, 14:08
Re: Titan (graph database) Support For Accumulo?
Jason Trost opened a ticket for this, but last I heard from him he
wasn't very impressed with Titan.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 7:08 AM, David Medinets
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I recall hearing someone at the July OSSI meeting that Titan could
> read information from Accumulo tables. Does anyone here know if that
> support is standard in Titan?
+
John Vines 2012-07-20, 14:16
+