Pig >> mail # user >> how to address "nested structure" in PIG?

how to address "nested structure" in PIG?
I have a dataset written in Avro format,
I read it using

b = load 'myfile' using AvroStorage();

describe b;

it shows the following schema:  it seems that at the root level, there are
only 2 fields: key and value, the value for "value" field is actually a
 record too.
b: {key: (guid: chararray,sessionSkey: long),value: (guid:
chararray,sessionSkey: long,seqNum: int,sessionStartDt: long)}
my question is, how can I address the seqNum field under "value", so that I
could so filtering like this:

c = filter b by value.seqNum == 1 ;

?

thanks