MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Changing code is not affect

Changing code is not affect
Hello, everyone!

I changed the tasktracker.java especially adding special LOG for debugging.

(in main function in TaskTracker.java, I added "LOG.info("Hello!");")

Also, I changed the content of log in TaskTracker.initialize().

(LOG.info("Starting tasktracker with owner as "+
getMROwner().getShortUserName());

->

(LOG.info("SSSSSSSSSSStarting tasktracker with owner as "+
getMROwner().getShortUserName());

And then, using ant jar command, I compiled hadoop source code, and then
redistributed hadoop-core-1.2.1.jar to my cluster nodes.

I re-started my dfs and mapred, then I checked the log file of
TaskTracker.log in my worker node's log directory.

However, it just showed the original log contents, not revised content by
me.

(It shows "2013-12-24 11:50:01,690 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker: Starting tasktracker with owner as
root")

Please give me a hand to solve this problem.

Thanks!