HBase >> mail # user >> coprocessor status query

+
Wei Tan 2013-10-21, 21:41
+
Michael Segel 2013-10-22, 00:59
+
Gary Helmling 2013-10-22, 02:06
+
Wei Tan 2013-10-22, 03:32
+
Gary Helmling 2013-10-22, 17:23
+
Michael Segel 2013-10-22, 23:06
Re: coprocessor status query

> "The coprocessor class is of course still in memory on the
> regionserver,...."
>
> That was kinda my point.
>
> You can't remove the class from the RS until you do a rolling restart.

Yes, understood.

However, your original statement that "You can't remove a coprocessor"
needed some clarification, in that the coprocessor that threw the exception
_is_ removed from the active set of coprocessors for that region.  So it is
no longer invoked for pre/post hooks on the call path for further requests.

>From the original question, I take it that this invocation context is what
Wei cared about.
+
Wei Tan 2013-10-23, 05:13