MapReduce >> mail # user >> warnings from log4j -- where to look to resolve?

warnings from log4j -- where to look to resolve?
Hi,

Each time I run a job, I get thousands of these warnings. I've looked at
conf/log4j.properties and nothing out of the ordinary (a diff with the
default log4j.properties shows no lines of consequence changed).

Has anyone else come across this problem? Where else would I look to find
potentially conflicting settings for log4j?

Thanks.

---

attempt_201301161411_0244_m_000054_0: log4j:WARN Not allowed to write to a
closed appender.
attempt_201301161411_0244_m_000054_0: log4j:WARN Not allowed to write to a
closed appender.
attempt_201301161411_0244_m_000054_0: log4j:WARN Not allowed to write to a
closed appender.
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-01-29, 02:13
+
Harsh J 2013-01-28, 16:21
+
Calvin 2013-01-28, 18:28