HBase, mail # user - Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately

Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-07, 17:27
If you have separate zookeeper running no need to specify in hbase
settings...

Shashwat Shriparv