HBase >> mail # user >> Dynamic addition of RegionServer

Re: Dynamic addition of RegionServer
Working and consistent hostname resolution is a requirement for running an
HBase cluster.  Usually the easiest way to do this is with DNS.  You can
also use a hosts file, but you need to make sure the hosts file includes all
cluster hosts and have a way of synchronizing it throughout the cluster.