Avro >> mail # dev >> C library

Quick question about the C library.  It seems like a lot of the code
implements some scaffolding that we could get for free from a library
like glib.  Looking through the svn history, it looks like you've
already taken out some dependencies on apr and apr-util, so I'm guessing
you're trying to limit external dependencies, right?  Is that just a
licensing question?  Or is it to simplify the build process?

cheers
–doug

+
Bruce Mitchener 2010-10-14, 02:01