Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.0 (candidate 1)

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-06, 00:23
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-08, 00:35
+
Camille Fournier 2011-11-08, 00:44
+
Agrawal, Dheeraj 2011-11-10, 15:03
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-08, 00:59
+
Mark Miller 2011-11-08, 14:48
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 02:28
Sorry I meant,

** Tuesday, Nov 22 **.

thanks
mahadev

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I have created a 3.4.0 rc 2. This has ZOOKEEPER-1239 and
> ZOOKEEPER-1208 that were fixed last week.
>
> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
> *** vote closes 5pm PT on Saturday, Nov22***
>
> http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.0-candidate-2/
>
> Should we release this?
>

> thanks
> mahadev