Hadoop >> mail # general >> February SF Hadoop Meetup -- Feb 9, 2011

February SF Hadoop Meetup -- Feb 9, 2011
Hadoop fans,

After the successful first edition of the SF Hadoop meetup, we plan to keep
the momentum rolling with regular meetups. The second SF Hadoop meetup will
be held Wednesday, February 9, 2011, from 6pm to 8pm.

CBS Interactive has offered to host the meetup at their office at 235 2nd
St, San Francisco. This space is larger than the one used in January; we
hope this will better accommodate the number of people who'd like to attend.

Like the previous meetup, we will continue to use the discussion-based
"unconference" format. At the beginning of the meetup we will
collaboratively construct an agenda consisting of several discussion
breakout groups. All participants may propose a topic and volunteer to
facilitate a discussion. All members of the Hadoop community are welcome to
attend.

Please RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/hadoopsf/calendar/16123193/ so we know
how many people to expect. Refreshments will be provided.

Regards,
- Aaron Kimball