Hive >> mail # user >> Initializing hive sessions with Jars/temp functions

Initializing hive sessions with Jars/temp functions
Hi,
  I have this external jar with UDFs  .  I do not want to  everyone in the company using these functions to  run   add jar blah.jar; create temporary function blah as 'com.foo.bar.blahblah';   .  I want every session to be preinitialized with  these 2 statements ?    what are my options ?
Sam William
[EMAIL PROTECTED]