I worked on BEAM-1544 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-1544>
a while, which is to bring Java cross-JDK test to Jenkins, and finished
this task recently. Now, there is a post commit Jenkins build running on
three different Java JDK versions (Jenkins link
test has already caught several issues, and I hope it continues to provide
quick insights into the functionality of Beam across JDK versions.
Here are some details:
- Current JDK versions used in the test:
- JDK 1.7
- OpenJDK 7
- OpenJDK 8
- Same coverage as beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall.
- Scheduled to run every 6 hours, concurrently.
- PR-3320 <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/3320>
Compiling error in Flink runners
- BEAM-2425 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2425>:
does not exit when building beam-sdks-java-javadoc in JDK1.7
- BEAM-2322 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2322>
some Apex tests
failed if project directory contains space