On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Eugene Kirpichov <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]lid> wrote:

However remember that bundles might be small. Dataflow streaming runner
creates small bundles by design. The Flink runner creates single-element
bundles.

This seems fair, but we should be be very careful about our documentation.
And +1 to adding utilities to make multi-threaded work easier to manage.