Hi Eila,

You can find a list of dependencies installed in Dataflow workers in [1].
Dataflow workers will have a set of dependencies that will satisfy the
requirements from setup.py.

Which bigquery library you are using? There is
a google-cloud-bigquery==0.25.0 dependency, I am not sure where the 0.23.0
is coming from.

Workers do not pick up libraries from the client environment as part of the
job submission. I am not sure how datalab UI integration works however you
have a few options for installing any set of dependencies in the workers.
Using requirements.txt is one of those options.

Ahmet

[1]
https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/docs/concepts/sdk-worker-dependencies#version-250_1

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:51 AM, OrielResearch Eila Arich-Landkof <