Hi Romain,

Definitely it's not something targeted for Beam 2.3.0.

It's interesting, but it sounds a bit like a lonesome cowboy effort.

I think it would have been great to discuss a bit in term of priority (on the
mailing list) before rushing on the PR. Couple of highlights in the Jira or PR
would be appreciated too.

So, please, keep the PR open, I will take a look asap.

Regards
JB