Hi Udi,

I see that the PR was merged - thanks! However it seems to have some
unintended effects.

On my PR https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/5940 , I assigned a reviewer
manually, but the moment I pushed a new commit, it auto-assigned a lot of
other people to it, and I had to remove them. This seems like a big
inconvenience to me, is there a way to disable this?

Thanks.