Robert, the docs <https://help.github.com/articles/about-codeowners/> say:
"The people you choose as code owners must have write permissions for the
repository,"
but I want to ignore that for now and see what happens. :)

Also, I'm not sure how the auto-assignment works. Does it round-robin? Will
it assign more than one reviewer?
We'll see how it goes.

Feel free to add components as you see fit. Most of what I've done is
guesswork.