Hadoop >> mail # dev >> how to check which scheduler is currently running on hadoop

Re: how to check which scheduler is currently running on hadoop
Depending on the version of Hadoop you are using, you can goto
http://<jthost>:50030/scheduler to check.

This will work from hadoop-0.20.203 onwards.

Arun

Sent from my iPhone