HBase >> mail # dev >> [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?

+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-07, 06:12
+
Stack 2012-08-07, 07:23
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-08, 16:05
+
Stack 2012-08-16, 15:56
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-08-17, 18:16
+
Stack 2012-08-17, 18:40
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-21, 07:25
+
Stack 2012-08-24, 18:19
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-08-24, 18:57
+
Stack 2012-08-24, 19:28
+
Dave Wang 2012-08-24, 19:55
+
Stack 2012-08-24, 21:25
Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?
I have filed  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6660 . Sorry for
spoiling the party :(

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Dave Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I believe this would be solved by a backport of HBASE-6211 into 0.92.x.
> >

> I did the backport David but the little test program in HBASE-6211
> still throws the ERROR loggings.  Elliott is taking a look.
> St.Ack

+
Ted Yu 2012-08-28, 18:36
+