Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Dealing with an expired session

+
David Nickerson 2012-06-26, 14:50
+
Rakesh R 2012-06-26, 15:35
+
David Nickerson 2012-06-26, 20:25
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-06-26, 20:30
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-27, 17:54
+
David Nickerson 2012-06-27, 18:12
Re: Dealing with an expired session
All watchers will get called with session expiration, disconnect, etc.

===================Jordan Zimmerman