HBase >> mail # dev >> how long the Hadoop-QA result is kept available?

+
Demai Ni 2013-11-07, 16:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-11-07, 16:57
+
Demai Ni 2013-11-07, 17:15
+
Ted Yu 2013-11-07, 17:25
+
Demai Ni 2013-11-07, 18:52
+
Demai Ni 2013-11-07, 23:17
Re: how long the Hadoop-QA result is kept available?
Here is the link to patchJavadocWarnings.txt
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/7779/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/patchJavadocWarnings.txt

By navigating up the directory tree, you should be able to figure out how
to get there.

Cheers

+
Ted Yu 2013-11-07, 23:28