Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Discussion on JIRA

Discussion on JIRA
I saw someone posted the following link on HBASE ticket and I thought it
was interesting.  I have participated and instigated long discussions on
tickets that do not quickly converge.  It may be better if we moved these
to the mailing list as the link suggest.

http://producingoss.com/en/bug-tracker-usage.html

It would be nice to go to a ticket related a new 1.6.0 feature a year from
now, read it, and get a clear understanding of what transpired (rather than
be totally confused :).

Keith