Pig >> mail # dev >> pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems

Re: pig 0.11 candidate 2 feedback: Several problems
Dmitriy, are the gc fixes all in for 0.11.1? PIG-3148 and PIG-3212 are the
2 JIRAs I know were fixed, any others?

I have a patch up for 3194, I think we should be good for a release once
that makes it in.

-Prashant