MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration

Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-03, 22:38
Try to run your code directly from eclipse once (without creating the jar).

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com