Drill, mail # dev - Initial draft of the REST API

Re: Initial draft of the REST API
Jacques Nadeau 2013-06-18, 22:01
Good stuff.  I added one comment: it isn't entirely clear to me that
the REST interface should run within the same JVM as the Drillbit.
I'd be much more inclined to state that it is first required to run in
separate JVM so we guarantee a clean interface.  Then, we can later
add it as part of the Drillbit process as we get closer to a release
(for convenience).  Makes work easier/more parallel and allows us to
ensure a loose coupling.

Thoughts?