HBase >> mail # dev >> trunk on hadoop2 fixes.

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-11, 16:26
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-11, 16:39
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-11, 16:45
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-11, 16:50
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-12, 00:52
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-12, 06:45
Re: trunk on hadoop2 fixes.
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> bq. Share the results on the mailing list if you want.
>
> I plan to run HBase test suite after 2.0.4-alpha is released.
> I think from HBase side, there is no pending issue what would affect the
> release of 2.0.4-alpha.

You could do us all a favor and try the 2.0.4-alpha candidate before it is
released (it is kind of useless all around trying it after it has been
released).

St.Ack
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-12, 19:47