Flume >> mail # user >> NullPointerException : (Channel closed) on writeCheckpoint

Re: NullPointerException : (Channel closed) on writeCheckpoint
Hi ! Thanks --- Here's my config

a1.sources = r1
a1.sinks = myFileSystem
a1.channels = c1

# Describe/configure the source
a1.sources.r1.type = exec
a1.sources.r1.command = tail -F /root/xyz/flumeinput.tmp
a1.sources.r1.channels = c1
a1.sources = r1
a1.channels = c1
a1.sinks = k1
a1.sinks.k1.type = file_roll
a1.sinks.k1.channel = c1
a1.sinks.k1.sink.directory = /mnt/xyz/flume

#Do we need this?
agent1.sinks.sink1.hdfs.filePrefix = LogCreateTest

# Use a channel which buffers events in memory
a1.channels.c1.type = file
#a1.channels.c1.capacity = 100
#a1.channels.c1.transactionCapacity = 10

# Bind the source and sink to the channel
a1.sources.r1.channels = c1
a1.sinks.myFileSystem.channel = c1

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]