HBase, mail # dev - Chocolatey package for Windows

Re: Chocolatey package for Windows
Enis Söztutar 2013-08-21, 13:48
Hi,

Agreed with what Nick said. There is also an MSI based installation for
HBase as a part of HDP-1.3 package. You can check it out here:
http://hortonworks.com/products/hdp-windows/