Pig >> mail # user >> Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi

+
Julien Le Dem 2013-05-02, 19:56
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-05-02, 20:06
+
Daniel Dai 2013-05-02, 20:11
+
Bill Graham 2013-05-02, 20:17
+
Johnny Zhang 2013-05-02, 20:26
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2013-05-02, 20:47
+
Xuefu Zhang 2013-05-02, 20:17
+
Mike Sukmanowsky 2013-05-02, 22:41
Re: Welcome our newest committer Prashant Kommireddi
Congrats Prashant. Hopefully your contributions to Pig will keep flowing in
:)

Ashutosh
On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Mike Sukmanowsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats!
>

> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Julien Le Dem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > All,
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig
> > committer.
> > He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to him
> > being a part of the project.
> >
> > Julien
>

> --
> Mike Sukmanowsky