Accumulo >> mail # user >> Inserting a negative value in the shell.

+
David Medinets 2013-10-22, 14:03
+
Zachary Radtka 2013-10-22, 14:20
Re: Inserting a negative value in the shell.
You might be able to specify the dash/minus sign with its hex equivalent:

insert row cf cq \x2D1
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just tried to do this:
>
>   insert "row" "cf" "cq" -1
>
> The negative sign is being interpreted as an "unrecognized option". There
> does not appear a workaround but perhaps I'm missing something?
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-10-22, 23:07
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-22, 23:16