MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Abstraction layer to support both YARN and Mesos

+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-07-26, 06:13
+
Harsh J 2013-07-26, 10:14
Re: Abstraction layer to support both YARN and Mesos
I thought some high availability and resource isolation features in
Mesos are more matured. If no one is interested in this topic, MR
should go with YARN.

--
- Tsuyoshi
+