Pig >> mail # user >> Json and split into multiple files

Json and split into multiple files
I have a Json something like:

{
user{
 id : 1
name: user1
 }
product {
id: 1
name: product1
}
}

I want to be able to read this file and create 2 files as follows:

user file:
key,1,user1

product file:
key,1,product1

I know I need to call exec but the method will return Bags for each of
these dimensions.  But since it's all unordered how do I split it further
to write them to separate files?