Accumulo, mail # user - importdirectory in accumulo

Re: importdirectory in accumulo
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-03, 20:57
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Try with -libjars:

tool.sh automatically adds libjars.

The problem is the regular expression for the examples-simple jar.  It's
trying to exclude the javadoc jar with ^c, but it isn't excluding the
sources jar. /opt/accumulo/lib/examples-simple-*[^cs].jar may work, or you
can just specify the jar exactly,
/opt/accumulo/lib/examples-simple-1.4.2.jar

*/opt/accumulo/bin/tool.sh /opt/accumulo/lib/examples-simple-*[^cs].jar
org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.mapreduce.bulk.BulkIngestExample
myinstance zookeepers user pswd tableName inputDir tmp/bulkWork*

Billie