Sqoop, mail # user - sqoop selective export

+
Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης 2013-06-23, 16:00
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-23, 16:18
Re: sqoop selective export
Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης 2013-06-23, 16:32
Thank you so much!!!

So I have to refer at Sqoop2.
At Sqoop2 documentation though I don't see any example invocations of the
export operation with the custom INSERT statement. Is there any resource
with examples invocations?
On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 7:18 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi sir,
> Sqoop 1 do not have option to specify your custom INSERT statement during
> export operation. We have however implemented this feature in Sqoop 2.
>
> Jarcec
>
> On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 07:00:19PM +0300, Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is there any option to pass sql queries at sqoop-export command so that
> we
> > export selected data to the rdbms?
> >
> > Thanks

+