MapReduce >> mail # user >> rack topology data update

Re: rack topology data update
On 13 September 2012 09:03, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This should be fixed in one of the 2.x releases, where we also refresh
> the cached values.

Really? Which JIRA?

I've been making changes to the topology logic so you can do some preflight
checking and dump the topologies, but didn't think a clear and reload was
in there. Some decisions on block placement strategy (flat vs hierarchical)
are made early on, so going from flat to multi-switch is not something I'd
recommend.